23 / 24 November 2017 - HACKATHON
THE HUS.institute, Landstrasse 121, 9490 Vaduz
- WLAN: There’s two!
- Normal WLAN
>> FL1_Kombi_0xxxxxEXT – Password: 5F36Cw8x8Pk
>> Huawei-E510xxxx Password: G8EM06JNQ1T
- Normal WLAN
- Please feel like home at THE HUS.institute and help us keep everything tidy by reusing your cups and glasses.
- There’s coffee, tea and everything you need for it. If you need anything else, we kindly ask you to go to the supermarket next door!
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast are provided (no obligatory lunch on Friday, you may go to Njord for Lunch)
There’s a lot of stuff happening at THE HUS parallel to the Hackathon (side events). If there is enough space, you may attend these events. Please talk to Regina about it.
We ask for your idea of a digital citizenship that is both: a good GaaS (government as a service) business as well as measurable social impact.
and Anton Golub will judge about the ideas after the pitches on Day 2 at 11.oo am.
- THE HUS.institute transformership with visions paper, portrait and IBM Watson integration with a value of CHF 7.5k
- Compostable f-fabrics jumpers from FREITAG with a value of 180 Swiss Franc each for the team
- Private Pasta Dinner with Chef Rudi at THE HUS.institute
> DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP – GET INSPIRED
BECOME AN E-RESIDENT OF ESTONIA TODAY:
THE FIRST SPACE NATION HAS BEEN FORMED:
THE 17 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
UNITED NATIONS TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION LABS:
SHARE OUR EVENT